Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Chicharito" Renew Five-Year Contract

Manchester United (MU), Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez, officially signed a five-year contract extension with the club is nicknamed "Red Devils". That is, the former Chivas Guadalajara that will last at Old Trafford until the end of the 2015-2016 seasons.

Chicharito admitted pleased to finally show its commitment with United. Now, the hope is to help the "Red Devils" which earned more with other colleagues.

"Playing for Manchester United is a dream comes true for me. I never expected my first season went very well and I'm happy to show my commitment to Manchester United," said Chicharito as reported by the official club website.

"Winning the title (league) and appearing in the Champions League final is fantastic. Now I want to help the team because we bet to win more trophies for this great club," he continued.

This contract extension at the same time denied speculation Chicharito removals. As rumored earlier British media, the players from Mexico began thinking of moving to Spanish giants Real Madrid, who had long aimed at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment